Welcome to Top 10 Tuesday! This is a weekly challenge hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, and this week’s challenge is about books on my fall to-read list!
I love coming up with these themed TBR lists, but I have to be honest and say that I am terrible at sticking to them. I am very much a mood reader, so it’s unlikely that I’ll get through all of the books on this list. However, I do hope to at least get to one or two of them! For this fall to-read list, I decided to go with books that I felt had an autumnal vibe in some way – books that are cozy, creepy, and/or could maybe inspire a Halloween costume. In general, books that I could imagine myself reading while wrapped in a blanket and drinking a hot cup of tea. Without further ado, here are my top ten books on my fall to-read list!
To learn more about a book, click on the photo to find the Goodreads synopsis.
1. Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas
2. Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
4. Dim Sum of All Fears by Vivien Chien
5. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
6. Dread Nation by Justina Ireland
7. The Girl with All the Gifts by M.R. Carey
8. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
9. Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty
10. The House of the Spirits by Isabel Allende
Have you read any of these books? What would your top ten be?
Let me know in the comments!