Welcome to Top 10 Tuesday! This is a weekly challenge hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, and this week’s challenge is about characters I’d love an update on!
As book lovers, I’m sure we’ve all had those books where we’re just so sad when they end because we don’t want to leave the characters and the world they were apart of. I also often feel that, although I’m sad it’s over, I don’t necessarily want a sequel because it probably wouldn’t live up to my expectations based on my love of the first book. However, maybe just an update on those beloved characters would be nice! Without further ado, here are the top ten characters that I would love an update on!
To learn more about a book, click on the photo to find the Goodreads synopsis.
1. Katniss from The Hunger Games
2. Eleanor Oliphant from Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine
3. Sohrab from The Kite Runner
4. Emoni from With the Fire on High
5. Deza Malone from The Mighty Miss Malone
6. Matilda from Matilda
7. Charlie Bucket from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
8. Annabel from Just Listen
9. Nick and Amy Dunne from Gone Girl
10. Liz Lighty from You Should See Me in a Crown
Have you read any of these books? What would your top ten be?
Let me know in the comments!