Welcome to Top 10 Tuesday! This is a weekly challenge hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, and this week’s challenge is about the books on my winter 2021/22 to-read list!
I definitely won’t get to all of these this winter, but I’d like to try! On this list is a mix of books that I’ve been slowly working on over the last few months (and by that I mean The Help, which I started in August and would like to finally finish…), my top priority nonfiction, and some historical fiction (since I think that will be my new genre goal for 2022). There are also some other books that I just want to read for no particular reason! Without further ado, here are my top ten books on my winter 2021/22 to-read list!
To learn more about a book, click on the photo to find the Goodreads synopsis.
1. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
2. You Changed My Life by Abdel Sellou
3. Rise to the Sun by Leah Johnson
4. All Boys Aren’t Blue by George M. Johnson
5. Dragon Springs Road by Janie Chang
6. Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate
7. You Had Me at Hola by Alexis Daria
8. The Orange Grove by Rosanna Ley
9. Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty
10. Fruit of the Drunken Tree by Ingrid Rojas Contreras
Have you read any of these books? What would your top ten be?
Let me know in the comments!