Welcome to Top 10 Tuesday! This is a weekly challenge hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, and this week’s challenge is about the books I hope Santa brings!
This was a hard one because I always have may more than 10 books that I want to read/buy at any given time! I do keep a Powell’s wish list to keep track of books I’m interested in (and that I don’t own yet), but I’d honestly be excited to receive any book as a gift. Books are my favorite form of gift giving, and some of my favorite books have been ones that I hadn’t heard of before but were given to me based on the recommendation of someone I care about! Therefore, for this list I randomly chose 10 books off of my Powell’s wish list since it was really kind of an impossible task for me this week!
To learn more about a book, click on the photo to find the Goodreads synopsis.
1. So Many Beginnings by Bethany C. Morrow
2. The Ones We’re Meant to Find by Joan He
3. A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson
4. Legendborn by Tracy Deonn
5. What Would Frida Do?: A Guide to Living Boldly by Arianna Davis
6. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
7. Charming as a Verb by Ben Philippe
8. Dear Martin by Nic Stone
9. A Pho Love Story by Loan Le
10. The Cactus by Sarah Haywood
Have you read any of these books? What would your top ten be?
Let me know in the comments!