Welcome to Top 10 Tuesday! This is a weekly challenge hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, and this week’s challenge is about the most recent additions to my book collection!
I’m still taking a little bit of a hiatus from blogging this month, but I just couldn’t resist this topic! Not only do I love to read, but I also love collecting books. Do I need more books right now? Absolutely not! I still have so many unread books waiting for me on my shelves. But finding them and looking at them on my shelves just makes me happy, so I don’t regret any of it. I was really lucky to receive some great books for Christmas this year, and last weekend I went on a shopping spree to my favorite local bookstore to spend some gift cards that I had gotten for Christmas and my birthday. This is definitely way more than 10, but I was just so excited about them that I couldn’t resist including them all! Without further ado, here are the most recent additions to my book collection!
To learn more about a book, click on the embedded link in the title.
Christmas Book Haul!
- Gastro Obscura by Cecily Wong
- The Reading List by Sara Nisha Adams
- Lily and the Octopus by Steven Rowley
- A Pho Love Story by Loan Le
- So Many Beginnings: A Little Women Remix by Bethany C. Morrow
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
Local Bookstore Shopping Spree
- This Side of Home by Renée Watson
- The Cactus by Sarah Haywood
- Yolk by Mary H.K. Choi
- La casa en Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros
- The Bird King by G. Willow Wilson
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
- A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson
- Last Night at the Telegraph Club by Malinda Lo
- Dear Martin by Nic Stone
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
- Happily Ever Afters by Elise Bryant
- A Single Thread by Tracy Chevalier
- The Other Black Girl by Zakiya Dalila Harris
- Charming as a Verb by Ben Philippe
- The Ones We’re Meant to Find by Joan He
- All of Us Villains by Amanda Foody and Christine Lynn Herman
- The Secret of Clouds by Alyson Richman
Now I just have to decide what to read first!
Have you read any of these books? What are some of your most recently collected books?
Let me know in the comments!
9 thoughts on “Top 10 Tuesday: Most Recent Additions to My Book Collection”
I just reread my review of Lily and the Octopus. I was surprised by how touched I was by it. My TTT list
So many great books here! Aristotle amd Dante Re on my TBR!
Hope you love all of these.
These are the books I added to my collection most recently.
I’m looking forward to reading So Many Beginnings, too!
My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-most-recent-additions-to-my-book-collection/
This is quite the collection, hope you enjoy all of these!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/01/11/top-ten-tuesday-350/
A great list! I read The Reading List around Christmas and loved it! And The Midnight Library was one of my top 10 books last year.
Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
I really liked The Midnight Library, and A Man Called Ove—and I have Last Night at the Telegraph Club on hold at the library! I hope you love all of these. 🙂
My list is here: https://fiftytwo.blog/2022/01/11/top-ten-tuesday-ten-authors-who-deserve-more-love/
That’s quite the book haul, hope you manage to get to a lot of these this year. Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/most-recent-additions-to-my-book-collection-winter-book-haul/
A huge list!
I loved A man called Ove
Here is my TTT
Hope you like The Bird King. That a good book.