Welcome to Top 10 Tuesday! This is a weekly challenge hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, and this week’s challenge is about the most recent additions to my book collection!
I’m still taking a little bit of a hiatus from blogging this month, but I just couldn’t resist this topic! Not only do I love to read, but I also love collecting books. Do I need more books right now? Absolutely not! I still have so many unread books waiting for me on my shelves. But finding them and looking at them on my shelves just makes me happy, so I don’t regret any of it. I was really lucky to receive some great books for Christmas this year, and last weekend I went on a shopping spree to my favorite local bookstore to spend some gift cards that I had gotten for Christmas and my birthday. This is definitely way more than 10, but I was just so excited about them that I couldn’t resist including them all! Without further ado, here are the most recent additions to my book collection!
To learn more about a book, click on the embedded link in the title.
Christmas Book Haul!
- Gastro Obscura by Cecily Wong
- The Reading List by Sara Nisha Adams
- Lily and the Octopus by Steven Rowley
- A Pho Love Story by Loan Le
- So Many Beginnings: A Little Women Remix by Bethany C. Morrow
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
Local Bookstore Shopping Spree
- This Side of Home by Renée Watson
- The Cactus by Sarah Haywood
- Yolk by Mary H.K. Choi
- La casa en Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros
- The Bird King by G. Willow Wilson
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
- A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson
- Last Night at the Telegraph Club by Malinda Lo
- Dear Martin by Nic Stone
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
- Happily Ever Afters by Elise Bryant
- A Single Thread by Tracy Chevalier
- The Other Black Girl by Zakiya Dalila Harris
- Charming as a Verb by Ben Philippe
- The Ones We’re Meant to Find by Joan He
- All of Us Villains by Amanda Foody and Christine Lynn Herman
- The Secret of Clouds by Alyson Richman
Now I just have to decide what to read first!
Have you read any of these books? What are some of your most recently collected books?
Let me know in the comments!