Welcome to Top 10 Tuesday! This is a weekly challenge hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, and this week’s challenge is about books with red or pink covers!
With Valentine’s Day approaching, this week’s topic was a “Love Freebie.” When I think of Valentine’s Day, I tend to think of all things red and pink (in addition to other symbols of love and consumerism, of course). Therefore, this week’s post will be focused on books with red or pink covers! This top ten is purely aesthetic and not necessarily a reflection of my enjoyment of the books themselves (though I have read all of these!). And without further ado, here are my top ten choices in no particular order!
To learn more about a book, click on the photo to find the Goodreads synopsis.
1. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
2. The Meaning of Birds by Jaye Robin Brown
3. Reached by Ally Condie
4. Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
5. Gimme Some Sugar by Molly Harper
6. The Henna Artist by Alka Joshi
7. Concrete Rose by Angie Thomas
8. Red Clocks by Leni Zumas
9. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
10. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
Have you read any of these books? What would your top ten be?
Let me know in the comments!