Welcome to Top 10 Tuesday! This is a weekly challenge hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, and this week’s challenge is about books with a wedding or honeymoon vibe!
This week’s topic was a freebie, and today just so happens to be my two-year wedding anniversary! Not only that, but at the time this is published, we will actually be on our honeymoon… Two years late (due to the pandemic), but better late than never! I’m writing this about a month in advance, but here’s hoping that on this special Tuesday we’ll be enjoying some amazing Peruvian food in beautiful Lima! In honor of this special day, I’ve chosen to feature books with a wedding or honeymoon vibe. This might be books with plots that revolve around either weddings and/or honeymoons, or maybe just books that would be fun to read while preparing for a wedding or while relaxing on a honeymoon trip. I haven’t actually read any of these, but they all sound really cute and romantic (well, except for the one thriller on the list)! Who knows, maybe I’ll end up reading one of these while I’m on my own honeymoon in a few weeks! Without further ado, here are my top ten books with a wedding or honeymoon vibe!
To learn more about a book, click on the photo to find the Goodreads synopsis.
1. The Bride Test by Helen Hoang
2. Less by Andrew Sean Greer
3. Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
4. People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry
5. The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
6. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
7. The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
8. The Guest List by Lucy Foley
9. Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin
10. The Grace Kelly Dress by Brenda Janowitz
Have you read any of these books? What would your top ten be?
Let me know in the comments!