Welcome to Top 10 Tuesday! This is a weekly challenge hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, and this week’s challenge is about books set in a place I’d love to visit!
Traveling is one of my favorite things to do, so I especially love reading books that allow me to revisit or travel to new places! I’d like to travel anywhere, so pretty much any book I’ve ever read could qualify for this list, but I tried to narrow it down to 10 that really interested me. I’ve read all but the first book on this list, and I’ve visited the locations for 1 and 10 but would really love to revisit and explore more someday. Without further ado, here are the top ten books set in places I’d love to visit (in no particular order)!
To learn more about a book, click on the photo to find the Goodreads synopsis.
1. The Shadow of the Wind: Barcelona, Spain
2. Furia: Argentina
3. The Dreamer: Chile
4. The Flatshare: London, England
5. The Mountains Sing: Vietnam
6. Convenience Store Woman: Japan
7. What Alice Forgot: Australia
8. The Night Circus: The Night Circus (Fictional)
9. The Phantom Tollbooth: The Lands Beyond (Fictional)
10. Girl with a Pearl Earring: The Netherlands
Have you read any of these books? What would your top ten be?
Let me know in the comments!