Welcome to Top 10 Tuesday! This is a weekly challenge hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, and this week’s challenge is about books I loved so much I had to get a copy for my personal library!
For this week’s prompt, I’m focusing on audiobooks because, ever since I started listening to them in 2018, this is something I’ve done a lot. My favorite way to read is still with physical copies of books, and I love looking at my personal collection/library, so whenever I listen to and fall in love with a really good audiobook, I always try to find a copy to add to my personal library (usually a thrifted, used copy). Without further ado, here are my top ten audiobooks I loved so much I had to get a copy for my personal library!
To learn more about a book, click on the photo to find the Goodreads synopsis.
1. Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb
2. What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
3. The Signature of All Things by Elizabeth Gilbert
4. And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
5. The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
6. The Power by Naomi Alderman
7. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
8. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
9. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
10. Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie
Have you read any of these books? What would your top ten be?
Let me know in the comments!