Welcome to Top 10 Tuesday! This is a weekly challenge hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, and this week’s challenge is about books with geographical terms in the title!
This was a fun challenge! I definitely found myself questioning whether or not the terms I was seeing were actually considered geographical terms, but I think I managed to come up with a pretty good list! Without further ado, here are my top ten books with geographical terms in the title!
To learn more about a book, click on the photo to find the Goodreads synopsis.
1. The Devil’s Highway by Luis Alberto Urrea
2. In the Country We Love: My Family Divided by Diane Guerrero
3. A Long Petal of the Sea by Isabel Allende
4. And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
5. Dragon Springs Road by Janie Chang
6. The City We Became by N.K. Jemisin
7. Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
8. The Map of Salt and Stars by Zeyn Joukhadar
9. Miracle Creek by Angie Kim
10. Disappearing Earth by Julia Phillips
Have you read any of these books? What would your top ten be?
Let me know in the comments!