Welcome to Top 10 Tuesday! This is a weekly challenge hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, and this week’s challenge is about books with names in the titles!
This was a fun topic! I thought it was going to be difficult because I had a hard time thinking of some off the top of my head, but once I started going through my Read shelf on Goodreads, I actually had a hard time narrowing it down to just 10! I was surprised by just how many books I had read with names in the title. I also realized just how many middle grade books include character names in the titles, though there were several adult books that did as well! Without further ado, here are my top ten books with names (or name) in the title (in no particular order)!
To learn more about a book, click on the photo to find the Goodreads synopsis.
1. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
2. Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
3. Matilda by Roald Dahl
4. Call Me By Your Name by Andre Aciman
5. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
6. The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate
7. Ivy Aberdeen‘s Letter to the World by Ashley Herring Blake
8. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
9. Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins
10. Know My Name by Chanel Miller
Have you read any of these books? What would your top ten be?
Let me know in the comments!