Welcome to Top 10 Tuesday! This is a weekly challenge hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, and this week’s challenge is about books with an adjective in the title!
I had a hard time thinking of options for this one at first, but after just a few seconds of scrolling through my “Read” shelf on Goodreads I was able to find a lot! I definitely could have gone past 10. While many books have adjectives in the title, I definitely noticed it was more common with the kids books that I’ve read. Without further ado, here are ten books (in no particular order) with adjectives in the title!
To learn more about a book, click on the photo to find the Goodreads synopsis.
1. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
2. The Black Flamingo by Dean Atta
3. The Wild Robot by Peter Brown
4. The Epic Fail of Arturo Zamora by Pablo Cartaya
5. James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
6. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
7. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
8. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
9. When the Sea Turned to Silver by Grace Lin
10. Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
Have you read any of these books? What would your top ten be?
Let me know in the comments!